It can be overwhelming to be on the hunt for practice management software that suits the needs of your practice. In fact, a simple Google search will bring up dozens of results. Each of these will claim that they are different and unique.
But at the end of the day, you’re looking for software to manage all aspects of your private practice. In this article, we will be making a comparison between our IsoEvolve software and Navitas. These systems have great benefits and would help to ensure that you have the proper tools and processes in place.
Because we fundamentally believe that building trust is the highest currency for any business — we have no reservations about giving you a brief walkthrough of the main differences and distinguishing features between IsoEvolve and Navitas, so that you can make the best decision based on what you’re looking to achieve for your business.
Navitas Practice Management Software
This is practice management software designed for the South African market. Navitas should be accessible to any practitioner, whether established or starting up. Practice management solutions can cost a fortune to get up and running Navitas offers a free option to help practitioners get up and running with the basics before having to upgrade to their premium service.
Appointment Scheduling:: Manage your patient schedule.
Patient Management:: Manage and secure your patient information.
Invoicing & Accounting:: Simple, clean, precise invoices and statements to send to your patients. Basic accounting with export features. Accounting package integration on request.
Reminders & Messaging:: SMS and Email reminders for patient appointments. Send custom SMS and Email to patients and practitioners.
Dashboard:: Monitor the progress of your practice daily.
ICD-10 Code Database:: Easily search the ICD-10 code database for your convenience.
Notifications:: Custom notifications of changes to appointments, patient information and invoicing.
Document Management:: Store and upload patient and practice documents to your custom space on Google Drive.
Navitas practice management software has four pricing options to suit the needs of your private practice.
IsoEvolve Practice Management Software
Almost every healthcare practitioner or small business owner agrees that having some form of help will be amazing and will make a positive difference in their lives. But this assistance is never easy since it’s normally not cheap and it takes time to train and manage someone else in your private practice or small business.
Practice management software is designed to assist you with the daily operations of your practice. IsoEvolve believes that software should be available to all whether your practice is well established or you are just starting out.
- Appointment Scheduling:: Manage both your practice and personal appointments from our integrated calendar.
- Reminders & Messaging:: Send appointment or appointment adjustment reminders to clients via SMS and Email
- Electronic Forms:: Send your intake forms, questionnaires, client medical history forms etc to clients through a secure link, and remove the hassle of capturing handwritten forms
- Invoicing:: Simple, clean, precise invoices and statements to send to your patients.
- Electronic Claims Submission:: Submit claims directly to the medical aids using (Electronic Data Interface). And get an immediate response.
- Membership Validation & Benefit Checker:: Confirm the membership and check for available benefits before you submit the claims.
- Allocation of Payments
- Allocation of Medical Aid Remittances
- Patient Portal:: Activate a dedicated portal for each patient, where they can view their invoices, payments, appointments, notes, reports etc.
- Clinical Notes:: Simple easy to use functionality to draft and store your clinical and sessional notes. Ability to share notes and exercises etc. with your patients.
- Dashboards:: Track all key information for your private practice.
- Revenue Management:: Proactive management of all unpaid accounts, based on defined processes which you configure.
- Data Protection:: Store all your passwords and important documents in a secure vault that only you can access.
Practice management software helps you put all of the management tasks together. And manage all of the information involved with running a healthy private practice. It is designed to streamline and automate the common tasks of practice management.
While small. low-volume practices might be able to survive using manual, paper-based systems. The moment they get even slightly busy most practice owners find that they need a system to handle the day to admin of the practice. Many practice owners find that they are much more efficient and professional once they move to practice management software.
Instead of having a separate place for client contact records, treatment notes, appointment calendars, invoicing and more, all of this information is in one, integrated place. Plus, practice management software can make many tasks significantly more efficient – like appointment reminders, writing up treatment notes, and sending client referrals. The reporting functionality of the software can help you understand what’s happening in your practice so that you can make improvements.
At the end of the day, both IosEvolve and Navitas have their place in the market. The deciding factor comes down to what you are looking for. Of course, there are other practice management software options out there, and you as the consumer need to do your research and see which offer makes the most sense for your business.