What is IsoVault and what the product does?
We understand that running and managing a private practice or small business is never easy. Almost every healthcare practitioner or small business owner agrees that time is a valuable resource. Yet many practitioners in our experience find themselves constantly feeling like they are playing catch up or working longer hours than they should be. This is because once they have finished seeing patients for the day, they still have to write their notes, write reports, draft treatment plans and so much more.
IsoVault can help providers and clients bring their data together in one place and removes the need for large filling cabinets. The client experience is the heart of any successful private practice. A seamless experience welcomes the client in and helps to build trust.
Tools like a client portal give clients a home for managing their care. If you’re looking for an online solution to manage your patient management, manage your notes and documentation or simply have access to note templates we have a software-based solution that will allow you to share selected notes and report with patients, manage your patient intake process and store your session notes.
Features: Amazing features that save you time and money
Our cloud-based electronic health record software, IsoVault, offers you the following key features and benefits which rival many of the features that similar electronic health record software and practice management software offer.
- Affordable – Cloud hosted solution with no maintenance or hardware costs.
- Cloud Based– Easy access from any device to ensure you can run your software anywhere.
- Digital note taking and sharing – Record private clinical notes. Share selected notes with clients and professionals.
- Reports – You can upload and store necessary documents like invoices prescriptions, referral letters and other documents. You can scan in, store and view digital copies of documents and images in the electronic patient record.
- To do’s – Get an overview of everything on your plate, or focus on the information you need to tackle the task at hand.
- Reminders – Get the right thing done at the right time by setting due dates, reminders, and flags
- Load Previous Note – Save time by loading your previous progress note, and only making necessary changes, rather than starting over each time.
- Client Portal – Give your clients complete flexibility by giving them 24/7 access to their documents, billing information, and appointments.
- Privacy – Stores personally identifiable information entirely separately from medical data.
How IsoVault benefits Healthcare providers?
- One major and obvious benefit is legibility. Historically, illegible handwriting has been a prime source of medication errors; in one source, more than 60% of medication errors in hospitals were attributed to poor handwriting. Further, managing medications through an IsoVault improves patient outcomes over time.
- Another way an IsoVault improves treatment and clinical outcomes is by reducing the number of duplicate tests and improving overall efficiency. The EHR also stores medical reports, which can be accessed from within the application if clinicians need to view it.
- All reports are accessible to all clinicians involved in the patient’s healthcare and can be viewed at any time.
- Since IsoVault is cloud based, data can never be lost.
- Practitioners can reduce the time spent on paper work and concentrate more on clients which improves patient engagement.
- Providers can manage their work life balance seamlessly with the IsoVault. Balancing work and life are most critical part for all the practitioners. IsoVault can make their life much simpler with all the amazing features.
• Exciting offers and Features Help providers improve productivity, enabling to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
How IsoVault benefits Patients?
- POPIA Act requires that all protected health information be secure. Keeping this information safe is a major challenge for all members of the healthcare team. IsoVault
- make this easier and improve accountability with audit trails and security that detail who has accessed the medical records and when, and what the individuals did while accessing each record. IsoVault also keep information safe from anyone who does not have permission to see patient data.
- Patients have access to their own IsoVault through patient portals and can read, print, and send their health information to providers. This empowers patients to be their own advocate.
- Finally, IsoVault help patients and clinicians with medication reconciliation. A medication list compiled from the IsoVault can be easily retrieved and updated at each patient visit. This makes maintaining a current medication list relatively easy for patients and providers.
- It eliminates the need to track down a patient’s previous paper medical records and assists in ensuring data is up-to-date
- Further, managing medications through an EHR improves patient outcomes over time.
IsoVault is an electronic health record that allows healthcare providers to create, store or share clinical notes and reports with their clients digitally. It can also help to store the patients’ health information in a digital format which can be accessible anytime and anywhere. This article gives a clear picture of IsoVault and how it helps healthcare professionals and clients. A seamless experience welcomes the client in and helps to build trust. Tools like a client portal give clients a home for managing their care. If you’re looking for an online solution to manage your patient management, manage your notes and documentation or simply have access to note templates we have a software-based solution that will allow you to share selected notes and report with patients, manage your patient intake process and store your session notes.
Click here for more information on IsoVault