We understand that running and managing a private practice or small business is never easy. Almost every healthcare practitioner or small business owner agrees that having some form of help will be amazing and will make a positive difference to their lives. But this assistance is never easy since it’s normally not cheap and it takes time to train and manage someone else in your private practice or small business.
We understand this. We also understand that even if you did have 1 or 2 assistants to help you in your private practice or business, it won’t be easy. This is because doing things consistently and accurately is never easy to do over a prolonged time. So mistakes will happen and it will take time for you to manage the processes that your assistants help you with on a daily basis.
If you’re the type of healthcare practitioner or small business owner that wants a solution where you know what needs to be done, you’ve explained what you want and then you just want it to get done, we now have a solution that we feel very proud of. Her name is MIKA – a digital assistant for your private practice and small business. Think of her like your very own Siri or Alexa for your private practice…
This works even if you hate hiring or managing people, don’t know all the business functions in your practice practice, or can’t afford an admin team to assist you.
Our digital assistant, MIKA, offers you the following key benefits which rival many of the features that personal assistants or outsourced administrators offer anyway.
- Telephone Answering
- Appointment Scheduling
- Reminders for clients via SMS and Email
- Data capturing of client intake forms.
- Invoice Generation and Sending of Invoices to Clients
- Submission of Medical Aid Claims
- Allocation of Payments
- Allocation of Medical Aid Remittances
- Following up on each medical aid claim with each medical aid until a response is received on the status of the outstanding medical aid claim
- Ability to send adhoc emails and SMSs to each client
- Dashboards on all key information for your private practice or small busines
- Proactive management of all unpaid accounts, based on defined processes which you configure.
We also wanted to make this offer risk-free, and coupled our amazing offer with this no-questions-asked guarantee:
If you cancel at any stage in the first two months, and go back to how you’re currently managing your private practice, you’ll get your full subscriptions refunded to you. That’s how much we believe in the offer we’re presenting. But we also know based on our own experience, that it takes at least 2 months to really understand and make a positive difference to your private practice.