IsoVault is an Electronic Health Record that allows healthcare practitioners to use paperless clinical notes to improve patient engagement. The health record is maintained by the provider over time. And may include all of the key administrative data relevant to that persons care under a particular provider. IsoVault has access to information and has the potential to streamline the clinician’s workflow.
It also has the ability to support other care-related activities directly or indirectly through various interfaces, including evidence-based decision support, quality management, and outcomes reporting
Paperless Note Taking and Sharing
IsoVault notes will let you take digital clinical of your sessions. And allow you to record them in your own way, saving you valuable time, freeing up reception and admin staff and allowing you to see more clients or even finish your consultations earlier.
These notes can be shared with the patient should you wish allowing for better engagement with your patients.
Why IsoVault Notes?
We have all been in that situation where you or your doctor needs to refer back to a previous visit and it’s a scramble as they search through pages of notes. With IsoVault these notes are in the palm of your hand and stored securely.
As a healthcare practitioner, digitizing your notes will save you space, no more huge filing cabinets and no more contracts with companies like Tidy Files to store boxes of patient files and records.
Use IsoVault Notes to go paperless
- Get more from your note-taking app: Capture important ideas and information in ways that help you stay productive.
- Safe and Handy: Tired of not having the right info handy when you need it? IsoVault automatically saves notes online.
- The right information, right at your fingertips: With smart ways to save and access your notes, the information you need is always available when you need it.
- Saves money: No more wasting time finding and storing patient files, no more spending on paper or stationary.
Importance of using IsoVault Notes
In the world we live in at the moment, there is no longer an excuse to hide from technology. As we advance in other areas, so should we advance in how we keep and store records. If COVID and the KZN riots taught us anything it is that at any given time things can change. But we still need to be able to operate our businesses. Remote working has also proven that we need access to documents no matter where we are.
- Cloud-based: Digital note-taking and sharing
- Data can never be lost: No missing files and no more filing storage space needed.
- Easy to use: This clinical note record taking app does it all easily. Try it and see how it not only saves you money but all the headaches that you used to have recording notes on paper.
- Patient Engagement: It doesn’t require a fancy computer in front of the patient detracting from the clinician-patient interaction experience.
- IsoVault Notes is intuitive. Enter the patient details and with two clicks you are writing or typing clinical records.
- Reduces cost: It is the simplest and most user efficient app to record clinical notes. No need to purchase expensive proprietary tablets
How IsoVault benefits the Health care provider?
In a world of unpredictable and rapid change, your want to know that your patient data is safe. That you can securely access it from anywhere at any time. Healthcare is evolving and practitioners need to be able to function outside of their practices. As well as offer better care within their practice.
- Accurate: Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care.
- Reliable: Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing.
- Interaction: Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience.
- Privacy and Security: Enhancing privacy and security of patient data.
- Work-life balance: Helping providers improve productivity and work-life balance.
- Improved Efficiency: Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals.
- Reduced cost and paperwork: Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
- Convenient: Software is much more convenient and secure than paper-based medical records! It can never be lost.