Presenter :: ID James
The running of a healthcare private practice is a difficult transition for most healthcare
practitioners. In this course, we review the HPCSA guidelines and provide insight and
actionable learnings to help any healthcare practitioner with their private practice
Our Presenter, Ingrid James, will be introducing the concepts, as well as discussing the
applications of each area within a healthcare private practice.
Aims of the Programme:
● Strategy and mapping out your journey.
● Ethical considerations.
● Marketing considerations.
● Legal considerations.
● People and human resources considerations.
● Processes and operational functional considerations.
● Billing, financials and tax considerations.
● Continuous learning and educational considerations.
● Coaching and mentorship considerations.
● Tools and resources.
The assessment of the understanding of the programme is followed by a questionnaire
(10 items) and short survey.
Sign up for IsoLearn
Get Your Annual CPD Points (Clinical and Ethical) for just R275 per annum