Presenter :: E Wijnberg
Our speaker on this Modality of Therapy is Ms. Emma Wijnberg who is an Occupational
Therapist in private practice. Emma is also the founder of Little Lives Occupational
Therapy and Big Strides Hippotherapy. Emma is passionate about understanding each
and every Little Life, finding their special light, and helping them shine.
Aims of the Module:
● To understand what Hippotherapy is and when is it indicated to refer a child for Hippotherapy.
● To understand the difference between Hippotherapy and Equine Assisted Therapy.
● To understand Hippotherapy may be used in Vestibular Stimulation.
● To understand the benefits that Hippotherapy offers.
● To understand the post-graduate qualifications needed to become a Hippotherapist.
The assessment of the understanding of the module is followed by a questionnaire (10
items) and short survey.
Sign up for IsoLearn CPD Platform
Get Your Annual CPD Points (Clinical and Ethical) for just R275 per annum