In a perfect world, every single invoice in your private practice would be paid. However, in reality, this seldom happens.
In the defence of your clients, it’s not normally an intentional behaviour. We all get busy, and to be honest, the people screaming the loudest get our undivided attention. In our experience, healthcare practitioners in private practice seldom scream the loudest to get this attention on their unpaid invoices.
Yes, you can threaten with attorney letters and even appoint a debt collector. But these are normally very expensive alternatives, and are normally the last resort of an exasperated business owner or healthcare practitioner.
We believe in a proactive and consistent approach to the unpaids management function in your private practice. We also believe in simplicity and in a solution that you can imagine yourself doing.
If you’re looking for an unpaids management software, a debt collection software or simply a consistent process for your unpaids management, we have a software based solution that will allow you to follow up on each unpaid account and medical aid follow-ups.
Our cloud based unpaids management software, IsoDebt, offers you the following key features and benefits which rival many of the features that similar debt collection software and practice management software offer.
- Affordable. Cloud hosted solution with no maintenance or hardware costs
- Cloud Based. Easy access from any device to ensure you can run your software anywhere
- Real-Time Dashboards and Reports. Easy to read dashboards and reports to help you keep track of all overdue accounts
- Multiple Communication Channels. Ability to send client notices through email, SMS and WhatsApp
- Automated Reminders. Ability to set automated reminders for clients on payment agreements as well as notifications if the payment agreement is not honored
- Customizable Messages. Ability to customize your outgoing unpaid reminder messages and notices
- Section 129 Notices. Ability to send section 129 notices that complete the full debt collection process before actual litigation.
Note that the ability to submit Section 129 notices and send SMS notices is based on a prepaid concept. Each Section 129 Notice costs R40 (including VAT) and each SMS costs 50c (including VAT).
We put this product and offering together knowing that although many healthcare practitioners and small business owners will want to use a cloud based unpaids management software, and will want a defined process for their unpaids management solution that is easy to use. If this makes sense for you, you now have an option which includes the very best features which are constantly being improved, along with amazing customer support, and free online based training.
The IsoDebt unpaids management software also offers the following incredible value propositions:
- Low Monthly Costs
- Free Online Based Training
- Free Online Based Support
- Integrates with Existing Practice Management Software and Accounting Software
- Full Audit Trail Functionality
- Powerful Functionality with an Easy to Use Interface
- Having a Defined Process and Manage each Overdue Account Effectively
We also wanted to make this offer risk-free, and coupled our amazing offer with this no-questions-asked guarantee:
If you cancel at any stage in the first two months, and go back to how you’re currently managing your private practice, you’ll get your full subscriptions refunded to you. That’s how much we believe in the offer we’re presenting. But we also know based on our own experience, that it takes at least 2 months to really understand and make a positive difference to your private practice.