When we launched our practice management software over nine years ago, most healthcare practitioners cited two significant problems: billing issues and CPD points. We solved the billing problem (by launching our smeMetrics and IsoEvolve software products). It’s now time for us to address the CPD points problem – in our unique way, to produce simple and cost-effective software solutions while still providing maximum value to each client.
Our IsoLearn CPD platform includes all 30 points that you need on an annual basis. We paid special attention to ensure that this also includes the ethical points that you require. These ethical points always seem to be a problem to get and are a concern with most healthcare practitioners.
Why is the price so low?
To be honest, one of the major reasons that we can offer this introductory price is because the platform is sponsored. So we can provide true value to all healthcare practitioners, and assist them in some way to build sustainable and ethical private practices.
Another reason we can offer this solution is because we researched and figured out how to produce the required content and then get this accredited to benefit all healthcare practitioners. It does mean more work for us but is an excellent value-add for our clients and every healthcare practitioner where such a solution makes sense.
What does our IsoLearn product offer?
- An online-based software solution where you can access the CPD modules, track your CPD points for the year and get your certificates issued easily.
- Every year, new modules will be loaded which will give you a further 30 CPD points – which will include the clinical and ethical points you require for the year.
- You are able to keep learning in the comfort of your own space and keep abreast of interesting and thought-provoking approaches to both contemporary topics and practice management related topics.
- Real-time tracking of all CPD points so that you know when they’re expiring and what you need to become CPD compliant for the year.
- If you don’t find value in the solution, we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked refund policy.
- If you choose to sign up for the solution, we will schedule a 30-minute meeting with our team to train you on the platform and ensure that the solution does cater for your needs.
CPD Modules That Are Currently Available in 2022
Modalities of Therapy
- Module 1 :: BrainWorking® Recursive Therapy (BWRT)
- Module 2 :: Music Therapy
- Module 3 :: Hypnotherapy
- Module 4 :: Burnout and CBT
- Module 5 :: Play Therapy with an Educational Psychologist
- Module 6 :: Contextual Therapy
- Module 7 :: Hippotherapy and Sensory Integration Disorder from an Occupational Therapist’s Perspective
- Module 8 :: Hand Therapy from an Occupational Therapist’s Perspective
Special Interest Series :: ADHD
- Module 1 :: ADHD from a Speech Therapist’s Perspective
- Module 2 :: Discussing Adult ADHD with an Educational Psychologist
- Module 3 :: Insights from a Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Special Interest Series :: Disorders
- Module 1 :: Discussing Autism from a Speech Therapist’s Perspective
- Module 2 :: Discussing Sensory Integration Disorder from an Occupational Therapist’s Perspective
- Module 3 :: Discussing Bereavement from a Clinical Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 4 :: Discussing Disenfranchised Grief from a Counselling Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 5 :: Discussing Anxiety in Children and Teens from a Counselling Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 6 :: Discussing Depression and Suicide from an Educational Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 7 :: Discussing Postnatal Depression and Birth Trauma from a Social Worker’s Perspective
- Module 8 :: Discussing Bipolar and Depressive Disorders from a Clinical Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 9 :: Phobias and Trauma from a Counselling Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 10 :: Discussing Eating Disorders from a Clinical Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 11 :: Discussing Gender Identity from a Clinical Psychologist’s Perspective
- Module 12 :: Discussing Diabetes Management with a Dietician
- Module 13 :: Discussing Foot Management for Diabetics with a Podiatrist
- Module 14 :: Discussing Obsessive Compulsive Disorder from a Clinical Psychologist’s Perspective
Private Practice Management
- Strategy and mapping out your journey.
- Ethical considerations.
- Marketing considerations.
- Legal considerations.
- People and human resources considerations.
- Processes and operational functional considerations.
- Billing, financials and tax considerations.
- Continuous learning and educational considerations.
- Coaching and mentorship considerations.
- Tools and resources.
What does our product look like?
One Last Point on Continuous Professional Development…
We firmly believe in the principle of Continuous Professional Development, since it makes any healthcare practitioner better and more informed over time, which has a clear knock-on effect in terms of the therapy that the practitioner offers their patients. The purpose behind creating the IsoLearn platform is to offer healthcare practitioners an alternate solution to their CPD requirements, and possibly a way to supplement their existing CPD programme. It is our aim to be more focused and selective with the CPD programme over the next few years and possibly categorise them by practitioner type. But we’re very satisfied with our effort at getting this first programme available for our clients and all healthcare practitioners in 2022.
Sign up for IsoLearn CPD Platform
Get Your Annual CPD Points (Clinical and Ethical) for just R275 per annum
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any comments or questions, you can contact us by booking an appointment with our team, and we’ll schedule a meeting at your convenience.