Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) Policy Statement
- Kitrin (UK) Limited opposes all forms of disability discrimination.
- If you have a mobility problem or any other disability that would make it difficult for you to access our products, Kitrin (UK) Limited will contact you to discuss your specific requirements. Please call the number on our website or send us an email to arrange a suitable appointment.
- The purpose of this statement is to ensure that Kitrin (UK) Limited complies with the DDA, and to ensure that disabled people falling within the Act are treated fairly and equally.
- Kitrin (UK) Limited will give training and guidance to all relevant staff on the provisions and requirements of the Act to ensure that discriminatory risks / attitudes are minimised and that all such staff are able to make all our customers’ experiences of dealing with us as pleasurable as possible.
- Kitrin (UK) Limited is committed to making all reasonable adjustments as required by the Act, so as to ensure that disabled persons are able to use the services provided by Kitrin (UK) Limited.
- All reasonable and necessary requests by the customer for changes will be investigated and communicated back to the customer.