By using this website and our products, you signify your acceptance of this Complaints Policy. If you do not agree, please exit this website or our products. Your continued use of the website and/or our products following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean that you accept those changes.
We are a software product company. We can respond on the following:
- Queries related to the use of our software.
- Queries related to the use of our CPD platform.
- Queries related to the response of our team.
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and customer service.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our operations manager, who will review the matter and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Our CEO will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will happen within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Operations Manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for an appropriate alternative such as review by a local solicitor, or mediation, to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Please note that this Complaints Policy is set out with the intention of resolving any issues to the fullest and continuing an effective working relationship between Kitrin (UK) Limited and its clients. No refunds or contract cancellations will be considered unless all steps are followed as outlined on this page and no reasonable solution or resolution is found.